Medical Case Manager Program Manager
- - Support Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical Case Manager Program Manager
Support Services Team
Damien Center empowers communities and persons affected by HIV/AIDS in the state of Indiana by being a leading resource, provider, and advocate for comprehensive HIV/AIDS care, prevention, education, and related services. Damien Center, Damien Cares and Damien Pharmacy provide client-centered social services focused on care coordination, clinical and pharmacy services, mental health, housing, and nutrition to the Indianapolis community.
The Medical Case Manager Program Manager monitors and evaluates the fidelity to and effectiveness of the Individual Care Team process. This position ensures productivity and deliverable requirements and standards. The MCM PM completes quarterly productivity and practice evaluations while also completing monthly and quarterly engagement reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities, and skills.
• Provide direct supervision to MCM team.
• Monitor daily DCC schedules to ensure appropriate MCM appointments are scheduled.
• Assist with development, implementation, and evaluation of training procedures.
• Monitor process measures to meet HRSA standards and RWSP grant requirements.
• Participate in client/patient outreach and enrichment activities.
• Complete reports as assigned.
• Responds to client concerns and team concerns regarding clients.
• Work with Damien Cares to provide support to the providers and patients.
• Provide HIV Case Management according to program needs.
• Performs special assignments and other work, on an as-needed basis.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in social work, business, psychology, sociology, or related field required. MSW or other related master's degree also required.1-3 years' experience leading a team required. Experience in case management, social services, HIV care & wellness and/or medical services preferred.
Work experience may substitute for education requirements on a case-by-case basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Possess superior organizational and administrative skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities. Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Ability to work independently and achieve high standards of productivity, achieving deadlines and with superior product results. Strong calendaring, organizational, and document management skills required. Proactive approach to solving problems and communicating to leadership. Knowledge of office management systems, procedures, and office equipment required. Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The individual in this role must display the highest level of integrity and confidentiality. The individual should have effective communication skills, attention to detail and organization, and flexibility and adaptability. The individual will also maintain knowledge of trends in their area of responsibility.
The physical demands described here are general representations of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to touch and handle objects. The employee frequently stands or walks.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Office setting, with sustained use of a computer.
• The noise level in the work environment is minimal to moderate.
FLSA Status: Exempt, Salaried, Full-Time,
Benefits: Complete Benefits Package Available
Leader: Director of Support Services
Damien Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply at www.damien.org/job-opportunities
This position description does not constitute a contract of employment or guarantee of any terms or conditions of employment. Damien Center employees are employed on an at-will basis. Nothing in this position description restricts Damien Center's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media