Care Coordinator - GenderNexus
- Administration & Human Resources - Human Resources and Operations
- IN, USA
- Part Time
1100 W 42nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Part-time Position (20 hours)
Competitive Pay Commensurate with Experience
GenderNexus is an Indiana-based agency (with its offices in Indianapolis) which fills a critical service gap by reducing systemic barriers and providing access to affirming services, support, resources, and community for Trans/NonBinary folks and their families so that they can better navigate their gender journey and fully become who they.
Reports to the Executive Director.
Care Coordinators at GenderNexus serve as direct care practitioners within the organization; connecting clients to resources, developing and maintaining client treatment plans, and providing Solutions Focused therapy. Care Coordinators also serve as interdisciplinary case managers.
• Assess client's or family's short-term and long-term needs.
• Work with clients, families, and appropriate community agencies to coordinate and facilitate services.
• Participate in planning client treatment plans.
• Provide individual and group Solutions Focused therapy to clients and families.
• Maintain family contact regarding client adjustments.
• Assist clients in completing legal paperwork.
• Attend client court proceedings when appropriate.
• Complete client intake and case management
• Attend staff, team, and department meetings.
• Attend in-services, staffing and other meetings with supervisor's approval.
• Actively participate in team review of client records and cases.
• Participate in agency and community planning and education.
• Participate in disaster evacuations and fire drills when circumstances warrant.
• Maintain client case records, plans, and reports.
• Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
• Assist in community events
• Performs related work as assigned.
• Minimum of a Master of Social Work degree
• Must have LSW
• Overall professional experience as a client case manager is preferable
• Experience working with the Trans/NonBinary community is a significant plus
• A valid driver's license and/or chauffeur's license
• Training in Solutions Focused therapy ideal
• Understanding of relevant Indiana legal processes ideal
• Exemplary interpersonal skills
• Ethical conduct and decision making
• Demonstrable cultural competence & empathy
• Attention to detail
• Spanish language proficiency is a plus
Please forward resume and cover letter to: Emma@GenderNexus.org
GenderNexus is an equal opportunity employer which follows all federal, state, and local employment laws. GenderNexus is committed to providing equal opportunity to every applicant without discrimination based on ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, creed, age, ability, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, relationship status, or relationship structure. GenderNexus will make reasonable accommodations during the application process, the interview, and every other aspect of employment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media