340B Program Coordinator
- - Administration & Human Resources
- IN, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: 340B Program Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Finance
Status: Full-Time Equivalent – 37.5 Hours
Revised: June 24th, 2020
The 340B Program Coordinator oversees all 340B program processes and compliance. This position completes various responsibilities related to maximizing compliant 340B claim capture. The coordinator facilitates and maintains relationships with all external 340B stakeholders, including but not limited to contract pharmacy vendors, drug wholesalers, program auditors, EMR specialists and 340B coalitions. The coordinator is also responsible for communicating program performance measures to all internal stakeholders such as the finance department and board of directors. The coordinator conducts quarterly meetings with the 340B Internal Committee to discuss quality improvement measures and development related to the program. As a member if the finance team, the coordinator may also complete various financial tasks, as assigned.
- Contract Pharmacy Management
- Maintains and reviews contract pharmacy database management systems
- Self-audits claims monthly to ensure compliance and eliminate diversion or duplicate discounts
- Oversees all contract pharmacy eligibility files in coordination with contract pharmacy vendors.
- Acts as the main contact for implementation and maintenance teams.
- Wholesaler Management
- Oversees implementation and maintenance of associated 340B accounts
- Reviews wholesaler invoicing for purposes of self-auditing and prevention of discriminatory reimbursement
- Tracks, records, and reports 340B program income per designation, per vendor, per contract pharmacy
- Maintains, reviews, and edits Damien 340B Program Policies and Procedures in coordination with the 340B Internal Committee and Damien Board of Directors
- Maintains excellent proficiency of the EMR system, including but not limited to patient eligibility tracking and reporting, prescription writing, and all other reporting features
- Coordinates with providers to ensure efficient and compliant facilitation of prescriptions from writing to dispensing
- Completes and tracks all educational program requirements for the 340B Internal Committee
- Oversees and coordinates all 340B Internal Committee meetings and projects
- Attends national 340B conferences
- Creates and oversees the 340B job manual; training other staff as needed to ensure consistent oversight of 340B program
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Qualifications:
- Experience with 340B program preferred.
- Must possess a strong ability to work with details and accuracy.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- One year of experience in data management required.
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills including gathering and analyzing data, information and drawing conclusions.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying.
- Excellent proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs, calculator, telephone, copy machine, fax machine.
Please Note the Following
- If a candidate is offered and accepts this position, they will be required to agree to a background check. Employment will be contingent upon the findings.
- If a candidate is offered and accepts this position, they will be required to sign confidentiality and data security agreements. All employees are required to sign agency confidentiality statements, pass HIPAA training, and agree to all policies and procedures.
- The Damien Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media