- - Administration & Human Resources
- IN, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Reports to: Director of Finance
37.5 hour full-time salaried employment
The Finance Manager provides primary financial oversight for Damien Pharmacy, including accounts payable and receivable, income forecasting, and budgeting. Maintains ongoing relationships with pharmacy payers, following up to assure claims and payments are accurately reflected internally and with payers. Reconciles inventory in conjunction with the pharmacy team. In collaboration with the Clinic Director, reconciles and forecasts third-party insurance claims and other program income.
- Tracks and reconciles open payables and receivables focusing on the Damien Pharmacy
- Reconciles claims and inventory for all pharmacy payers
- Reconciles third-party insurance billing and other program income in collaboration with the Clinic Director
- Ensures timely and accurate budget and forecasts for pharmacy and insurance billing
- Develops reports (cost analysis, trends and forecasts) and give strategic guidance related to report trends
- Plans and performs financial and compliance audits of moderate difficulty and complexity
- Monitors wholesaler and vendor compliance with contract terms through periodic testing
- Ensures that drugs and pharmacy related supplies are acquired at the best possible costs
- Performs financial analysis and makes recommendations to improve program performance
- Tracks financial impact over time, identifies root causes of adverse trends, and makes recommendations to improve the program's financial stability
- Reviews and refines monthly 340B cost savings reports detailing purchasing and replacement practices, as well as dispensing patterns
- Develops and implements reporting processes related to the analysis of pharmacy costs and utilization rates
- Develops statistical analysis and summary data related to drug cost and savings opportunities
- Develops a thorough understanding of split-billing and recommending appropriate implementation within the clinical services department
- Provides each buyer with information needed to place orders using the appropriate accounts to replenish inventory
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required or three years of relevant experience.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze data sets
- Knowledge of health care accounting, finance and reimbursement principles preferred.
- Experience with program auditing, planning, development and management preferred.
- Strong work ethic to provide comprehensive reports and consistently set and meet appropriate deadlines.
- Experience with QuickBooks or other similar accounting software strongly preferred
- Proficiency in common office productivity software and operating systems such as Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.